Machine operator verification contributes to preventing accidents on the constructions site. The solution verifies the machine operator's competence and the condition of the machinery prior to putting the machinery to use.
Fully automated solution for verification of safety barrier for construction machinery
- Simple overview of status of applicable annual inspection and when the next inspection is to be performed for the individual machine.
- Simple overview of what certificates and documented safety training the individual machine operator possesses.
- Integrated safety training for machine operators in possession of a valid certificate but who lack documented safety training for the individual machine.
The central register for machinery and competence
The solution has a two-way communication with the Central Register of Machinery and Competence, SFS, for obtaining safety requirements for both operator and machine.
The competence register verifies the operator's certificates and documented safety training and is updated automatically when the operator carries out documented safety training in the machine. The machine register verifies the status of annual inspection and the date of the next inspection.
The solution ensures automated email notification to selected individuals if defined incidents occur such as:
- The submission of a non-approved alcohol test.
- A notification of non-approved annual inspection of a machine.
- Emergency start is activated on a machine.
The solution will be fully operational and fully automated in areas without an internet connection.
- The machine operator can identify himself/herself and receive verification in order to start the machine, regardless of internet connection.
- The machine operator can complete missing safety training directly in the machine, regardless of internet connection.
Solution in use
Smooth process for machine operators
- Simple and intuitive process for identification and verification.
- The user interface offers simple and easy-to-understand feedback to the machine operator during the process.
Start the Effera Insight app on your mobile phone
Place your mobile phone on the E-reader device for verification
Perform breath test on the breathalyzer device
The machine can be started when the app shows an approved result of the verification
The Insight app
A digital assistant that informs the machine operator throughout the verification process. The app is available in Norwegian and English.
Overview of own competence
The machine operator receives a simple overview of own certificates and for what machinery safety training has been completed.
Completing safety training
The user can complete safety training for a selected machine model if needed.
The safety training can be completed on PC/Mac, tablet or mobile phone.
Training in machine
In case of missing safety training, the machine operator will have the opportunity to complete training directly in the machine.
The control unit is installed in the machine and links all accompanying units.
Use the Insight application to configure in what machine the unit are installed.
The control unit is equipped with a GPS that continuously reports the location of the machine when in use. Geofence can automate check-in and check-out of the construction site by using the GPS location.